Meet the Candidate
Survey Response Legend
- SSStrongly Supports
- SOStrongly Opposes
- AFAdequately Funded
- OFOver Funded
- UFUnder Funded
- ARAbout Right
- TSToo Stringent
- THToo High
- TLToo Low
- −Declined to respond
- Declined to respond, Position based on citation
Political Party Legend
Stuart, Jason (R)
Running for: State House of Representatives
Political Affiliation: Republican Party
Survey Questions (Click to Expand)
- 1.Public schools in Montana are:
- 3.Montana should allow public charter schools.
- 4.Parents should be allowed to home school their children without additional state regulation.
- 6.Assisted suicide should be legal in Montana
- 10.Global warming is a problem requiring increased regulation.
- 11.Abortion should be prohibited in ALL circumstances.
- 13.In your opinion, are environmental regulations in Montana:
- 14.Homosexuals/transgender people should be allowed to adopt children.
- 17.Montana’s Constitution should be amended to allow homosexual marriage.
- 18.Income Taxes in Montana are:
- 19.Property Taxes in Montana are:
- 20.Corporate Taxes in Montana are: